Besides facilitating I lead a session at the Online Community Unconference about unconferences. I got to talk with three wonderful women (the right people) who were all interested in learning more about how it really could work for their communities. We also got to talking about additional resources that they could draw on. Raines also joined in talking about books and processes to. Here is what we ended up with on the board for resources:
- Harrison Owen’s Open Space a Users Guide
- Creating a LIfe Together: Practical Tools to Grow Ecovillages and Intentional Communities
- Change Handbook: The Definitive Resource on Today’s Best Methods for Engaging Whole Systems Change. with 61 methods (including the ones listed below)
- National Coalition for Dialogue and Deliberation (they have a book too if you become a member)
- Canadian Coalition for Dialogue and Deliberation (their conference is coming up in the fall).