There is a great event coming up in Colorado that will dive into 4 different methods of Strategic Collaboration. It starts with the question.
Are you interested in learning how to engage groups of 5 to 2,000 in strategic conversations? Would you like to attend a training that will give you the skills and knowledge you need to utilize four powerful methods that are being used around the world for breakthrough thinking, decision-making and collaborative action?
It covers Open Space Technology, Appreciative Inquiry, World Cafe, and Polarity Management. I lead Open Spaces and have participated in World Cafe’s. I have done short AI process and have friends who lead long AI process and just at Nexus for Change I learned about Polarity Management and was very impressed. I would from all I know recommend this training.
- Through experiential learning, gain a working knowledge of the principles, steps and practices of Appreciative Inquiry, World CafÃ© and Open Space Technology.
- Practice Appreciate Interviews, small group learning and large group synthesis as part of the Discovery Phase of Appreciative Inquiry.
- Engage in a World CafÃ© as part of the Dream Phase of Appreciative Inquiry.
- Participate in an Open Space Technology meeting as part of Design Phase of Appreciative Inquiry.
- Craft appreciative questions and provocative propositions in your own language and for your environment.
- Design a large group project to take home.
- Participate in two follow-up coaching sessions.